Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Someone, anyone...

...please buy this for me. I cannot live without it. Actually I could, but here's the dilemma. I could either buy this, or two weeks' worth of bus/subway tickets to get to school and back. What to do...

P.S. - Speaking of great HBO shows, I am really quite taken with Big Love, which I was very suspicious of initially. It sidesteps sensationalism and exaggeration (for the most part), and delivers more family dysfunction for our viewing pleasure. My only quibble is that Chloe Sevigny is - once again - playing the problem-causing bitch. Enough!

P.P.S. - Has anyone seen this Saturday Night Live spoof of another HBO treasure, Sex and the City? It had me laughing until my sides hurt. All of these actors do brilliant mimicry (particularly Christina Aguilera, who sounds so much like Kim Cattrall, it's frightening).

P.P.P.S. - Now that Blogger is finally accepting pictures once again, my 2005 Year in Review will commence shortly.

No comments: