Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Four Meme

It's something, however small. And these are always fun to fill out! Remember how these were all the rage in the blogging world a couple of years ago?

Four jobs you've had in your life: video store clerk, research assistant, CSR at clothing store and Academic English teacher (at present)

Four movies you could watch over and over again: That modern-day Pride and Prejudice reworking, this moony Shakespeare adaptation, a film about three witches causing trouble in Salem, and probably the ultimate comfort-food-as-film: Little Women

Four places you've lived: Toronto (and its many suburbs), Dubai, Minneapolis, and Houston

Four TV shows you love to watch: I don't have cable, so I'm kinda out of the loop lately, but I'm always spinning the DVDs of Slings & Arrows, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Arrested Development, and (of course) The Simpsons

Four places you've been on vacation: Dar-es-Salaam, New York City, Stratford, Muscat

Four websites you visit daily: Facebook, In Contention, IMDb, and (cheating here, I know!) my blog list (Nathaniel, Nick, JA, Glenn, dl, etc)

Four of your favourite foods: Dosa, Falafel (or even a hummus/pita approximation), dhal and brown rice, and injera

Four places you'd rather be right now
1. NYC visiting my sister, my brother-in-law and my brand-new baby niece Ava!
2. At the gym, training for the marathon I'm supposedly running in the spring
3. At the movie theatre, watching Il y a longtemps que je t'aime, Synecdoche New York or Milk
4. Finished my graduate school application (which I should be working on RIGHT NOW.)

Four bloggers you're tagging (not sure if you've done this one already, but if not...): Glenn, dl, David and Sultana

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

I hope you like "I've Loved You so Long" just as much as I did, if you do give us a little piece about it, I can only guess what your thoughts on Scott Thomas will be.
But then again you're quite the picky guy, so if you hate it it'd be nice to know why...